Romelu Lukaku has told Everton he will not sign a new contract at the club (Picture: Getty)

Romelu Lukaku has responded to reports claiming the Everton man could sign for Manchester United this summer instead of returning to Chelsea.

The Belgian striker has been in fine form this season, scoring 24 goals in the Premier League, but is expected to leave Goodison Park come the summer.

Cesc Fabregas sets insane Premier League record against Middlesbrough

Lukaku told Ronald Koeman earlier in the year that he did not intend to extend his contract at Everton, with Chelsea and Manchester United believed to be pushing for a move.

Chelsea, of course, sold the 23-year-old to Everton three years ago but are said to be desperate to secure his services once again.

The Sun claim Lukaku could reject Antonio Conte as he holds concerns over the Italian’s tactics at Stamford Bridge.

Antonio Conte is said to view Lukaku as a priority signing (Picture: Getty)
The 23-year-old currently leads the Golden Boot race (Picture: Getty)

However, Lukaku has responded to the rumours on social media, posting: ‘Some media these days are annoying man…

‘As long as I didn’t make a public statement about my situation please stay out of my business ok?’

More: Football

Chelsea fans convinced Diego Costa's goal celebration means he's leaving

Antonio Conte explains why his Chelsea players won't be partying just yet

Antonio Conte uses Chelsea star as example to his players after Boro victory

Some media these days are annoying man…. 😓

— R.Lukaku Bolingoli10 (@RomeluLukaku9) May 7, 2017

As long as i didn't make a public statement about my situation please stay out of my business ok? #☀️…

— R.Lukaku Bolingoli10 (@RomeluLukaku9) May 7, 2017

MORE: Only one Premier League player is good enough for Real Madrid, says Neville

Навигация по записям